Thursday

100 - 300 pips per day any pair any TF


Rules:
Macd 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.
Next wait tell Price crosses S&R
Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma
If it is then take the trade.
I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I've got an idea here. Thanks for sharing this information. It will really help.

    ReplyDelete